Wow! I can’t believe it’s April already – before we know it, we’ll be into festival season! On to this week’s round-up:
- Opening this week:
- Rapid Fire Theatre’s Bonfire Festival, April 7 – 11, which is all about “experimental long-form improv”. A pass for the entire festival is only $30!
- Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? at Walterdale Theatre April 8 -18.
- Winners and Losers at The Club at the Citadel Theatre, April 9-11 and April 16 – 18.
- Category E by Belinda Cornish, presented by The Maggie Tree at the Varscona Theatre April 9 – 18.
- Two One-Way Tickets to Broadway’s Kiss of the Spiderwoman at La Cité Francophone April 10 – 19.
- John Richardson of Behind the Hedge has a few thoughts on Tom Stoppard’s Arcadia and the Citadel’s production of it.
- Want to see a live recording of The Irrelevant Show? Get tickets for the last Edmonton performance of the season, April 11.
- Mayfield Dinner Theatre announced its 2015/2016 season.
- Want to be part of Catalyst Theatre’s fundraiser, Over the Edge with 4 Play? Submit a line of dialogue and the prop to be used with it by April 9
— Catalyst Theatre (@Catalystyeg) April 2, 2015