- Opening this week:
The Mothers by Nicole Moeller, February 26 – March 8, presented by the SkirtsAfire HerArts Festival at the Alberta Avenue Community League (9210 – 118 avenue).
- Look out for my preview interview with Nicole publishing tomorrow.
- Vigilante, March 1 – 29 at the Citadel Theatre.
- The Mothers by Nicole Moeller, February 26 – March 8, presented by the SkirtsAfire HerArts Festival at the Alberta Avenue Community League (9210 – 118 avenue).
- Closing this week:
Drat! The Cat! until February 28 at the Varscona Theatre.
- Here’s the Journal’s preview, the St. Albert Gazette’s preview, Vue Weekly’s preview, and the Sun’s review,
The Pink Unicorn until February 28 in the PCL Studio at the ATB Arts Barns.
- Check out my review of the show, Kristen’s thoughts, Ephemeral Pleasure’s post, and Liz Nicholl’s preview.
Life, Death, and the Blues until March 1st at the Citadel Theatre.
- Check out Metro’s preview, the Sun’s review, and the Journal’s review.
- Drat! The Cat! until February 28 at the Varscona Theatre.
- Fringe Theatre Adventures is offering professional development workshops. So far, three workshops have been posted and all three topics (The Producer, Developing a Creative Practice, and Finding Space) look awesome!
- Have you heard about The Wildfire National Playwriting Competition? It’s a playwriting competition for those under 30 that offers a cash prize, a one week development workshop and a performance at the IGNITE! Festival in Calgary. The submission deadline April 12.
- Also, the majority of the funding of the prize is coming from an Indiegogo campaign.